Your personal insurance cover with
CCM and DetourNZ
Unexpected accidents do happen, suddenly you are unable to leave for your dream holiday, you must cancel your flights, the motorhome and all bookings for your holiday at the last minute... you may have an accident during your stay, or need to return to an emergency back home.
Unexpected events can cause significant expense if you have not thought to insure yourself and your loved ones...
With CCM insurance, specialists in travel insurance offers 'NZ Cover Direct', which includes cancellation insurance, travel insurance, medical insurance and liability all under the one cover.
What is covered ?
- Emergency repatriation and evacuation, cancellation, loss of deposits
- All damages (thefts, breakages, loss) occurring to your belongings, luggage and personal effects (including cameras, video cameras, laptops, mobile phone, clothing, sport gears) up to $10,000 per insured adult
- Delays of flights, transport missed connection
- Vehicle rental Excess protection (up to $2000)
- Death or Disablement by Injury
- False Arrest, Kidnap & Ransom
- Personal Liability : up to $2,500,000 (If you accidentally damage someone else's property)
- Full medical and hospitalisation protection with :
- Medical Evacuation
- Hospitalisation and surgery
- Medical visits (GP and specialists on referral)
- Prescriptions of medication
- Dental pain or injury
- In hospital personal cash of $100 per day
Attention please : pre-existing conditions are not covered as usual for this type of policies
Travel & Stopovers covered :
- You are covered for the full journey from your country of departure and return including stopovers up to 9 days, each way, in transit.
Extension of trip :
- With NZ Cover Direct, you are covered up to 31 days for temporary visits to the Islands of the South West Pacific and Australia during the Period of Insurance.
The main advantages :
- Cancellation insurance: It is included even if you have already purchased your holiday. The cancellation insurance will cover the motorhome and all the other bookings, also the flight tickets even if it has been paid prior taking the insurance (up to $50,000 NZD)
- Guaranteed excess on vehicle hire (motorhome / car) : $2,000 NZD will be refunded if you have an accident with the vehicle. $5,000 NZD is covered if the vehicle is not usable and has to be repaired. The insurance also includes puncture, windscreen, ...
- Objects and personal property of individuals covered for the amount of $10,000 (and more if necessary, additional premium), which is a definite advantage for people renting a motorhome for theft (common in NZ) or accidents, whether in the camper or anywhere else in NZ.
* Prices per adult (NZD)
|1 to 8 days
||9 to 15 days
||16 days to 1 month
||Up to 2 months
61 to 70 years: + 75% on rate above (over 70 POA)
Children under 19 pay 50% of adult premium
For more information please contact your DetourNZ travel agent.
NZCD Benefits Summary
NZCD Policy wording